Wednesday, October 15, 2014

why must I remind you?




Why do I have to remind you that you should get up on time?  Haven't you learned that lesson before?

Why must I remind you that Vanilla Coke and Parmesan Goldfish don't go well together?  Eat healthier; you promised yourself you would.

Why is it that I have to remind you that people actually do love your eyes whilst you criticize them for being too small?  Just take a damn compliment.

Why do I still have to remind you that your dream is an impossible one but that you need to go for it anyway.  I know you would regret taking up the family business, so DON'T DO IT.

Seriously, I need to remind you that you don't want a relationship.  Why do I have to remind you of that, you know that you can't commit.



Why is it that you need to be reminded that sometimes things just can't go your way?  And more importantly why can't you accept it like the adult you will legally be held accountable for soon.

Why can I not remind you anymore that you can be friends with whoever you want.  There are quite a few people who like you, stop pretending like they don't.  It makes their friendship seem like it's worth nothing.

Why do I continue to remind you that your parents don't love you.  It's not true; parents will love you unconditionally.

Why do I keep reminding you that people like you?  Maybe they aren't your best friend, and hell you may barely know them, but there are still people who like you.
 


Why can't I remind you that even though the time has past, it still happened.  Be thankful for the experience.  Stop dwelling on the past.  Get it through your thick-as-hell skull.

Why must I continue to remind you that you understand your problems with trusting people.  Now that you understand, shouldn't you be able to leave     it                   behind?

.......

Oh I'm sorry, this is supposed to be for you, the reader

or must I remind you that I'm

talking 

to


the



 ~mirror



No comments:

Post a Comment