Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sorry that you can't hear the tune

And now I can't recall
All the things that
You told to me on that dark, cloudy night.
But I think of it now as,
"we were wasting time
Holding back our fears and our thoughts"

Chorus:
You said "I wanna be with you"
But that won't change a thing
Because I don't love you and I-
No no no
That's not what I meant
When I said "that is enough"
Why can't you see that
That I'm not into you

Seeing you with her is not
Gonna make my head turn
You're a bitch and I'm
Happy I'm rid of you
You had it coming
Don't you realize
You get what you give?
It's too late, for you to regret it.

Chorus
Bridge
Chorus again probably

Leaving this song in the same unfinished state as two weeks ago because why not.  I mean, high school isn't over, and I still see this kid around so this story between us isn't finished either.  Let's hope that changes, because I want to have a kickass ending to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment